Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mucus Blood Sneeze When I Sneeze Blood Comes Out Also. What's Going On?

When I sneeze blood comes out also. What's going on? - mucus blood sneeze

Recently, I had a headache and my nose was awful traffic jams. No sore throat or anything. When you sneeze or blow your nose, here comes the blood. Sometimes there is a considerable amount of mucus that comes with it, sometimes mixed in. It has now been about a week. I took some Allegra D, and the elimination of congestion and sneezing, for most, but still sometimes sneeze with less blood. What is the problem and it is a drug that I can to fix it? I will soon see a doctor, but I have a few suggestions.

2 comments:

Canadian Time Traveler said...

Sounds like a broken vessel, which could be infected.
Consult a doctor.

kojaklat... said...

If I were not on any proposal without a medical examination to see if we get the blood here, no one can tell how to solve the problem without the source of the problem. If I had to guess, I would be burst blood cappilarys in the nose, the use of drugs, all cases

Post a Comment