Monday, February 15, 2010

Find The Best Groupware What Would Be The Best CMS To Use To Create A Online Dating Website?

What would be the best CMS to use to create a online dating website? - find the best groupware

I have to go through, and I started with Joomla bluehost.com but I can not find a good group work / extensions of the profile (I have tried community builder was, but pleased with him) So, what is the most used CMS to produce this kind of site. If you believe that Joomla as well as I can the extension or group recommended service very good. Thank you for answers.

3 comments:

Scott D said...

If you are using Joomla, joomla try to date. I started using it, it is easy to use and install. I have the page not finished yet, but if he share with you.
The guy who sold the support is very good.

CMS Critic said...

Am I completely agree. Joomla! not something that will be used for a dating site. Try something more specific than osDate: http://www.tufat.com/s_free_dating_system.htm

Somethingincredible D said...

Joomla is the best

Post a Comment